'Unknown Series' when translation sub-title is enclosed in parenthesis

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5085
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6.2

Description of issue:
Sonarr downloaded:
[Commie] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni - 01 [8CFDB107].mkv
but ignored:
[ephemera] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni (Love is Like after the Rain) - 01 (1080p).mkv
which came out a few hours early and of a better quality. It says it’s an Unknown Series so no force download button for me.

On the show page in Sonarr I see:
Show name: Love Is Like After The Rain
Show aliases: Koi wa Ameagari no You ni (from the Xem I presume?)

Why can’t it match [ephemera] Koi wa Ameagari no You ni (Love is Like after the Rain) - 01 (1080p) to a series? Is this a bug, like if some regex thinks that the title is strictly “Koi wa Ameagari no You ni (Love is Like after the Rain)”?

If this is a desired behavior, what should I do? The Scene Naming form rejects Anime, and I’ve send a draft request to the Xem, but I have doubts they will accept something like “Koi wa Ameagari no You ni (Love is Like after the Rain)” and from the previous expirience all my drafts there were pending for weeks without resolution (although maybe something was wrong with them, I’ll never know cause there’s no feedback system).

Anyway I decided to ask here about that too.

Have you tried contacting the XEM mods on IRC? That’d be the best place to reach them and to discuss what can be done in this case.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.