Unknown series for Overlord's second season - Title is correct in thexem


#1

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5153
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.10.0.160
OS: OSMC (Debian Jessie)
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/8bCmSThA
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:
I do a manual search for Episode 9 of Overlord Season 2. It finds releases with name “Overlord 2” or “Overlord II” or “Overlord S2”. These alternative titles all exist in thexem.de. On the manual search interface it says “Release Rejected Unknown Series” for all the above titles.
My logs show lines like these:

18-3-13 04:34:10.3|Debug|ParsingService|No matching series Overlord S2
18-3-13 04:34:10.3|Debug|DownloadDecisionMaker|Release rejected for the following reasons: [Permanent] Unknown Series

#2

Does Sonarr show those aliases?

On the series details page it’ll either show them at the top of the page, or for season specific aliases, when hovering over the episode number.

I just tested it and it’s working for me.


#3

It didn’t and still doesn’t show those titles at the top of the page. When I made the post, hovering over an episode number showed only the Season, Episode and Absolute fields. Now it also shows a Titles field. I haven’t made any changes. What seems to have changed is that the new episode (10) has come out from the time of the Original Post till now. It pulled episode 10 correctly without me having done any sort of Manual or Automatic search (so from the RSS sync). That seems to have fixed it somehow.


#4

The titles are automatically updated periodically, sounds like it was between when thexem.de was updated and Sonarr got the updated names.


#5

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.