Unable to get Transmission to start downloads with Sonarr

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5301
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.8.0.108
Debug logs:
https://pastebin.com/6i0hLtpG

Description of issue:
I am unable to get transmission to start a download using Sonarr. The NZB clients look to be set up correctly and testing returns susccessful messages. Nothing started on Transmission Web Interface.

I have recently had to redo my synology server from scratch I had this all set up just yesterday but I had to start from scratch. I would ideally like to set this up to run automatically utilizing Sonarr/Radarr and Transmission.

Transmission is a torrent client, not a usenet client.

19-2-17 03:22:58.5|Debug|ProcessDownloadDecisions|Failed to send release to download client, storing until later. The.Masked.Singer.S01E01.WEB.x264-TBS-xpost

[v2.0.0.5301] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientUnavailableException: Usenet Download client isn't configured yet

So I saw that error too and I am not sure whats going on as my indexers as I said before are set up and my download client(Transmission) tests fine and I think is properly set up. Do tell what else to check etc. I have deleted the download client and inputted all settings again and ran into the same issue looking through the logs.

You’re using Usenet indexers with a torrent download client, that’ll never work. Install and setup a Usenet download client (Sabnzbd or NZBGet are the most popular) or setup torrent indexers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.