Unable to get Transmission to start downloads with Sonarr

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5301
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.8.0.108
Debug logs:
https://pastebin.com/6i0hLtpG

Description of issue:
I am unable to get transmission to start a download using Sonarr. The NZB clients look to be set up correctly and testing returns susccessful messages. Nothing started on Transmission Web Interface.

I have recently had to redo my synology server from scratch I had this all set up just yesterday but I had to start from scratch. I would ideally like to set this up to run automatically utilizing Sonarr/Radarr and Transmission.

Transmission is a torrent client, not a usenet client.

19-2-17 03:22:58.5|Debug|ProcessDownloadDecisions|Failed to send release to download client, storing until later. The.Masked.Singer.S01E01.WEB.x264-TBS-xpost

[v2.0.0.5301] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientUnavailableException: Usenet Download client isn't configured yet

So I saw that error too and I am not sure whats going on as my indexers as I said before are set up and my download client(Transmission) tests fine and I think is properly set up. Do tell what else to check etc. I have deleted the download client and inputted all settings again and ran into the same issue looking through the logs.

You’re using Usenet indexers with a torrent download client, that’ll never work. Install and setup a Usenet download client (Sabnzbd or NZBGet are the most popular) or setup torrent indexers.

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.