Unable to get free space for: Z:\

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4326
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
Unable to get free space for: Z:: Z:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Z:
at NzbDrone.Windows.Disk.DiskProvider.GetAvailableSpace(String path) in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Windows\Disk\DiskProvider.cs:line 33
at NzbDrone.Core.DiskSpace.DiskSpaceService.d__9.MoveNext() in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\DiskSpace\DiskSpaceService.cs:line 73
Description of issue:
Sonarr gives me a health warning on disk Z:, because it is trying to check the free diskspace. However Z does not exist anymore. It has been removed quite some time. I also removed it from my paths (add new series, choose path, then I deleted Z in sonarr).

Is a series still set to use a folder on that drive?
Or Drone Factory?

I checked, and there was indeed a series marked on Z, while it never was… it has been downloaded and scanned to a different drive by Sonarr… very weird. I changed the series location now to the correct one and will see if the message disappears.

Message disappeared… case closed!

1 Like

I found the easiest solution to this is to change the logon account the service uses from System to the login account used to map the drives. Fixed it right up for me

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.