Unable to connect to SABnzbd post Syno NAS migration

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5322
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
Description of issue: Unable to connect to SABnzbd

I switched IP in the settings and ensured the API key is correct. I have no problems connecting from couchpotato to SABnzbd after switching IP.

Currently running Sonarr, SABnzbd and Couchpotato in Docker.

Logs and screenshot here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnY95I2_250lgpE-bfoyAXGS3G1XFA?e=Xgmn4T

Downloads are now being sent to SABnzbd but just stay in the downloads folder and are not being filed by Sonarr. I’m still seeing the same errors as per my first post: All download clients are unavailable due to failures

Restarting and even trying to create a new download client doesn’t help, still throws same error…

It’s now sending unlimited download requests for my shows most likely due to the connection errors so I have to pause everything and manually manage this…does anyone have an idea here what’s going on here according to the logs I shared?

Thanks

Had to disable SSL on Sabnzbd and connect over HTTP from Sonarr to get it working again…even renewed the CA root so not sure why all of a sudden it would start refusing SSL connections? …

possibly the certificate validation, you might want to disable it completely or just for local addresses, and see if that fixes it

settings > general > security

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.