Unable to connect to indexer via jackett all of a sudden

Sonarr version2.0.0.5252:

HI guys,

i have noticed all of a sudden that a certainindexer is having issues connecting to jackett for via torznab.

the tracker in question is xspeeds.eu and i have run jackett tests and it works fine but not in sonarr and it has been mor the last year or perfectly. attached is the result it gives me from the logs. i have tested the same indexer in radarr and get the same result, any help or clues would be great

Unable to connect to indexer: Torznab error detected: Jackett.Common.IndexerException: Exception (xspeeds): Minimum search length is 3 —> System.Exception: Parse error —> System.Exception: Minimum search length is 3
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseWebIndexer.OnParseError(String results, Exception ex)
at Jackett.Common.Indexers.XSpeeds.d__20.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseIndexer.d__69.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseIndexer.d__69.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Jackett.Common.Indexers.BaseWebIndexer.d__25.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at Jackett.Server.Controllers.ResultsController.d__18.MoveNext()

Exception

—>

Jackett is throwing an error, looks like it’s complaining that Sonarr wants the latest posted shows (not a specific show) and the search term isn’t long enough (which it wouldn’t be, given it’s 0 characters as it’s not a search).

Either something in Jackett or the indexer changed that led to this.

OK cool that’s good.to know,

I wonder what though, I mean the jackett test returns a working test. Im just really unsure that the 3 minimum search is in reference to. Ill see if I can see anything in jackett that’s causing it.

The other indexer though torrent leech works perfectly normal issues at all so something must of changed with xpeeds perhaps.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.