Unable to connect sonarr to SABnzbd

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4323
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

I am having trouble setting up a connection between sonarr and SABnzbd. I am using the url http://localhost:8080/sabnzbd/api for the connection but I keep getting the error “Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details”. Can someone please share how to connect sonarr to sabnzbd

Thanks

As an addition, this is the data from the error log -

NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [404:NotFound] [GET] at [http://localhost:8080/sabnzbd/api/api?t=tvsearch&cat=5030,5040&extended=1&apikey=aa7542ad17c3b6d4cc1716f550cfc348&offset=0&limit=100]
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 101
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1.FetchIndexerResponse(IndexerRequest request) in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 298 at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1.FetchPage(IndexerRequest request, IParseIndexerResponse parser) in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 284
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1.TestConnection() in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 311

There is a duplicate api in there.

Please post a screenshot of the SABnzbd settings in Sonarr.

Here are the setting from both sonarr and sabnzbd. I have tried using the url localhost:8080/sabnzbd as well as localhost:8080/sabnzbd/api in sonarr, both with the same result.

FWIW, I had this exact issue after the last update, and resolved it by deleting the SABnzbd config and adding it back.

Why are you trying to add SABnzbd as a Newznab indexer? It is a download client so you will need to add it in the Download client settings.

Got it, thanks. That worked

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.