Unable to communicate with NZBGet/Indexers unavailable

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4928
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.0.1.1
((Debug logs)): https://hastebin.com/ecukupiyig.md
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: Sonarr is unable to connect to NZBGet and my indexers that use Jackett. Radarr is able to connect to the same without trouble. Sonarr is also able to reach indexers that work directly (e.g. NZBgeek). This happened this evening while I was out to dinner. It had been working without issue before this. I am getting the following error: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: ‘System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream’,

Just updated to 2.0.0.4949. The problem still persists. I am able to connect to NZBGet, now, though. Just none of the indexers that are connected via Jackett.

Well, the issue has magically resolved itself with no action on my end having been taken. I am hopeful this will not occur again, though I am concerned as to what caused this in the first place.

Your logs show the torznab requests (to Jackett) were returning the status code 401 (Unauthorized).

The nzbget issue looks like something else I’ve been looking into:

If it happens again, I will let you know. Seems peculiar that it seems to have started and ended without any identifiable changes being made.

Thank you for responding.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.