Unable to add series/refresh existing series

About trakt and their website, i’m not confident in a fast solution.
The website is nicer, yes, but with 50% less possibilities than before !!!
At this time, trakt is no more useable for me (can’t get progress, can’t get my number of shows !!!, …).
That means that xbmc, kodi, … have problems too.
And now the API that you use too ?
Do you think you’ll find a fast alternative quickly ?

Thks

Thx for your fast reply.
Is it possible for me to add TVDB.com for example. Or is it a better idea to wait till the link get fixed?

Thats the plan, we lost a day waiting on Trakt, but I had already started work on the weekend. Not sure how long it will take, but its our focus.

Not without updating the code and re-compiling it, but then things wouldn’t work 100% (which is why we need our solution).

1 Like

Ok again thx for the answer.
I’ll be patient then… :smile:
Thx again and keep up the good work. I like NZBDrone/Solar better then SickBeard!

^^^^ Totally Agree!

I’m trying to add a new series, and I’m getting the following exception.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Exception:

at NzbDrone.Core.MetadataSource.TraktProxy.GetRatings (NzbDrone.Core.MetadataSource.Trakt.Ratings ratings) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MetadataSource.TraktProxy.MapSeries (NzbDrone.Core.MetadataSource.Trakt.Show show) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateSelectIterator>c__Iterator10`2[NzbDrone.Core.MetadataSource.Trakt.Show,NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Series].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Series].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Series]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[Series] (IEnumerable`1 source) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MetadataSource.TraktProxy.SearchForNewSeries (System.String title) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ```

Currently running on OSX 2527

Still can’t add shows to Sonarr.

So is Trakt completely screwed currently?

Yup, they broke the data they were returning then when we added a fix they were returning the wrong series for the series ID requested.

@kayone has a fix in the works to get this back to functional, then we’ll be fixing some other data (since we’ll be missing UTC air times (so we can so dates relative to you) and TVRage IDs.

2 Likes

Hi Guys
I’ve had a quick search and I’ve been looking to see if anyones coming up with similar issues.

I’m running this on Ubuntu 14.04 and the problem I’m having is with Searching for a TV Series.
For example, I open my Sonarr

Click Add Series
Type 'The Newsroom’
And every single time it appears in the bottom right -
[GET] Service Unavailable : /api/series/lookup?term=The+Newsroom

And in the middle of the screen:
There was an error searching for ‘The Newsroom’.
If the series title contains non-alphanumeric characters try removing them, otherwise try your search again later.

I can try this with any TV Series and it produces the same result!

Can anyone help me please?!

@CraftyBanardo This topic was pinned and contains all the information you need. Please search before creating a new topic.

1 Like

@froman118 @manumilg @trueosiris @erikandash @thirdbird @jltoro @jszesnat @Spyderturbo007 @DevilsWeed @jparkerweb @thejinx0r @CBers @CraftyBanardo

Thanks for the patience everyone we’ve switched over to an interim solution and we’re hitting TheTVDB directly now: Sonarr - Now with TVDB - please update and let us know if you have issues still.

2 Likes

I just tried it and it works. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys - all seems to be working here.

Hi Guys, thx for the solution.
I have not tried it yet since I really have no clue which version to install.
I’m using: "cedarview (x64) Synology DS713+"
Do I need the Mono version (which I have installed already) or do I need the Solar version?

There does not seem to be an updated version for Synology yet.

Thx in advance.

You need to update mono and Sonarr (Sonarr requires mono).

There won’t be an updated package in the syno community until they finish some work on their side. The post I linked to previously tells you what you need to do in order to get the update depending on your version.

I have a Synology DS 713+ with cedarview (x64)
I’m currently using Mono version 3.4.0-1
Furthermore I now have NZBDrone version 2.0.0.1397-1

In the syno community there is no Solar package at all, also not when “Beta versions” is checked.

What do I need to do to get it work again?

Its Sonarr, not Solar (NzbDrone has been renamed to Sonarr). There is no package because they haven’t added it yet and the existing NzbDrone package is very out of date (6+ months old and doesn’t have updating capabilities).

Did you look at the link I posted above? I added a section specific to Synology (and a note specific to those running 2.0.0.1397):

Install those two packages I linked and everything should be updated first, you will want to backup your database and configuration file first to be safe, you can get the path to it in System -> Info (within the Sonarr UI), they’re in the App Data folder.

I downloaded both files and did a manual update within the Synology package manager and it all works great again. Only downsite of the manual update is that the version numbers in the package manager don’t match anymore with the real installed packages. But hey again it does work. So thx again for your help. And a happy new year to everybody!!