Unable to add any indexers

Sonarr version (exact version): Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.4949
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A
((Debug logs)):
https://pastebin.com/c619exhc
Description of issue:
It looks like my Sonarr hasn’t been downloading episodes for around the last week.
When I checked today, I see I am unable to connect to any indexers. My main indexer is offline until sometime tomorrow, but when I try add any other indexers, I am getting errors -
HTTP Error - Res: [GET] https://api.nzbgeek.info/api?t=caps&apikey=(removed) 400.BadRequest

I have tried numerous different ones, but the logs show where I tried to add nzbplanet.net and nzbgeek. I also tried DOGnzb and others.

Anyone have any suggestions of what could be wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if it’s related to the above, but I am also getting errors if I try do a series refresh.
PASTEBIN
https://pastebin.com/BieZWjM5

EDIT
Just installed Radarr for the first time, and I also cannot add any indexers :frowning:

A 400 response is the server telling Sonarr it didn’t like the request for some reason, but how the request is made hasn’t changed recently.

Does nzbgeek fail with the same error?
Anyone else on nzbplanet reporting issues on their forums?
Does refreshing series still fail? Is it always failing on the same series?

Hi @markus101,
Yes, nzbgeek, DOGnzb, nzbplanet, and also my main indexer Newztown.co.za (but site is down for maintenance - same error though). Both nzbgeek and nzbplanet websites are working fine, and I have VIP account with both. Both sites are also reporting that website and API are all system go, running fine.
Like I said, it’s weird that Radarr is having the same issues after a clean install. Radarr first allowed my to setup an indexer, but then a couple minutes later it started reporting errors. Trying to test the indexer responds with error -
“Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details”. Same error as when trying to setup new indexer.

Refreshing of series fails with the same error for any series, not just Quantico as per the logs.

Radarr is also reporting NO movies in my movie folder, which is weird… So at the moment I can’t even add any movies to Radarr.
“Disabled movies are possible duplicates. If the match is incorrect, update the Tmdb Id cell to import the proper movie.
No movies found in folder D:\ServerFolders\Videos\Movies. Have you already added all of them?”

Could there be a conflict somewhere with Sonarr and Radarr conflicting with Sickbeard and CouchPotato?
I have closed both programs though, so they aren’t running in the background.
Also, Sonarr has been running perfectly fine for the last month or so… just the last week seems to have had issues.
I had Newztown.co.za and nzbplanet working fine as my indexers.

Please help, and I would rather stick to Sonarr and Radarr rather than switch back.

I have also tried from Chrome and Edge, same problems in both browsers.

This is another error that is coming up in the logs…

Failed to Update Scene Mappings: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at NzbDrone.Core.DataAugmentation.Xem.XemProxy.GetSceneTvdbNames() in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\DataAugmentation\Xem\XemProxy.cs:line 84
at NzbDrone.Core.DataAugmentation.Xem.XemService.GetSceneMappings() in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\DataAugmentation\Xem\XemService.cs:line 205
at NzbDrone.Core.DataAugmentation.Scene.SceneMappingService.UpdateMappings() in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\DataAugmentation\Scene\SceneMappingService.cs:line 152

OK, so I uninstalled everything… Sickbeard, CouchPotato, Sonarr and Radarr.
I then clean installed Sonarr, added 2 indexers, added SABnzbd as downloader, added all my shows and configured them the way I want them. I was able to do series refresh, rename episodes,etc. Everything was working great…
Then I configured Settings > General… And now it is all broken again :frowning:
So there is definitely something there that is breaking Sonarr for some reason, and I’m not sure what it is…

What did you configure there?
Did you set a proxy?

OK, so I scrapped everything on GENERAL page and started from scratch, trying the indexer after each change.
Set to custom port - OK
Set security (forms) - OK

So it seems like it was the proxy setting broke everything.
I had set the proxy when trying to setup remote access, and I eventually got it to work.
Strange thing is, even now without the proxy settings, I am still able to connect remotely, which makes me think that I initially probably had a port issue on my router, even though all ports where opened correctly…

Any idea why the proxy settings were making the program behave that way @markus101?

Radarr all setup perfectly.All indexers working!
Setup lists from IMDB and Trakt.
I’m a happy camper now! :slight_smile:

NZB360 also working great on my phone.

The proxy settings are for Sonarr to use a proxy when making outbound connections, it doesn’t have anything to do with accessing Sonarr remotely.

Sounds like the proxy settings were just invalid.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.