UI notifications not updating

I’m now experiencing a weird problem where the UI notifications aren’t updating. For example, I’d click the “Clear Logs” button and would see a notifcation “Starting…” and it would not come back, I’d still see the spinning waiting icon going in the button. A complete page reload would fix it.

I’m not sure what would be causing this. Debug is set but see nothing relating to this in particular nzbdrone.txt.

I’m on 2909 develop and mono 3.6 and running sonarr in a docker.

I moved a post to an existing topic: GUI Update Issues

I have the same issue. If I go to a series for example and press the search icon, usually it would show something like “reading report 123/553”. It doesn’t do that anymore unless I refresh the page (F5).

Have you looked at the linked thread?

More details on your setup are needed though.

I have but I can’t see how I can help. What do you need basically? I’m running Sonarr on my QNAP TS-470 Pro with QTS 4.1.3 and Mono 3.1.0. Tell me what to show you and I will.

Version of Sonarr, version of mono.

The linked thread has a similar issue and the steps to resolve it (not QNap specific).

Version
Mono Version
3.10.0 (tarball Mon Oct 27 19:35:18 CET 2014)

I cannot update Mono on QNAP, this is a special package made by a developer on QNAP’s forum to make it work on the NAS.

I created a folder named “.sonarr-fix” and used export XDG_CONFIG_HOME="/share/CE_CACHEDEV1_DATA/.sonarr-fix" so let’s see if this helps.

Edit: It is not working…

I have a QNAP Ts-651, you can update mono to 4.0.1.0 on the QNAP by using QNAP_Stephane’s version. I had sporadic crashes with 3.10.0 on Sonarr, since the update no crashes in 2 weeks. Here is the site for QNAP Mono 4.0.1.0 below.

Hey, thanks! I was actually wondering if that new package would work or break Sonarr. Let me give it a try now. Many thanks for replying!

I hope this helps, our problems are different and I have not had the same problem with the reading report error. Mine would just crash every 18 to 36 hours for not reason that I could find. Since the update with Mono I have been good.

QNAP_Stephane names the package QMono to designate it as a QNAP package I assume but there is no difference in the package it is still Mono. She also has a QSonarr (Sonarr) package in the Community Apps area of the forum, this is the one I installed on my system. I believe QNAP_Stephane is from a French QNAP forum and employed by QNAP, he has ported several packages over to QNAP devices.

1 Like