Ubuntu 16.04 - Mono Hangs And Crashes Within Minutes

Sonarr version: 2.0.0.5163
Mono version: 5.10.1.20
Mediainfo version: 18.03.1
Debug logs:

1. Output of mono --trace=N:ConsoleDriver /opt/NzbDrone/NzbDrone.exe : here (I don’t feel like that worked correctly, please let me know a better command to run if you need different info)
  2. Last available contents of sonarr.trace.txt prior to freeze here

Description of issue:
I previously posted about this issue and wasn’t able to get a resolution. Since then (for reasons not exclusively related to sonarr) I have tried the following:

• Replaced the physical drives with new enterprise-grade SSDs
  • Re-installed the entire underlying Proxmox OS
  • Re-installed mono, sonarr, and got the latest mediainfo package from their official repository
  • Deleted my nzbdrone.db file and let it rebuild, to rule out a database corruption issue
  • Created a full blown Ubuntu 16.04 VM to rule out LXC issues with proxmox
  • Downgraded from mono 5.10 to mono 5.8
  • Used a Debian 9 LXC instead of Ubuntu, along with Mono v5.12 instead of 5.10

And yet, here I am, still in the exact same situation, with all of the above efforts still ending in the same lock-up behavior. It typically seems to happen during MediaInfo doing parsing, which is what led me to upgrade to the version directly from their repository to begin with.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fatal Lockup on Ubuntu - 100% CPU usage and “address already in use”