TVB dramas not being scrapped despite available on tvdb (QNAP Sonarr)

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):6.8.0.105
Debug logs:
Description of issue: I have afew Hong Kong TVB Series in my Sonarr which are not getting the metadata from tvdb. I realised all the new dramas from 2020 and 2021 just won’t scrape from tvdb. Can someone help? You can try adding these series (Armed Reaction 2021 & Beauty and the Boss) in Sonarr to see for yourself. Other non TVB series in Sonarr are grabbing the metedata fine. I have attached the logs. Thank you
Logs:

Sonarr v2 is EOL and obsolete; upgrade to v3

You’ll need to discuss how to upgrade with whoever maintains the Qnap package or search

You might also want to add English metadata for these series on thetvdb, when adding (in v3) the episode names are all “TBA” while on thetvdb they have Chinese (I guess) names…

Hello

I upgraded to v3 but still, Sonnar is not scrapping metadata from TVDB.

Logs are as follow:

There is nothing wrong in the logs nor do i see anything wrong with either show…sonarr’s behavior appears as expected given the TVDB data.

What is the problem you believe exists?

As Thirrian said

You might also want to add English metadata for these series on thetvdb, when adding (in v3) the episode names are all “TBA” while on thetvdb they have Chinese (I guess) names…

The shows have no english title thus they will always and forever appear as TBA unless TVDB is updated.

Hello

Thank you for the clarification. Would Sonarr be able to scrape metadata in the TV series’ respective native language? I have specified the language (i.e chinese) profile but it still does not scrape. What else can i do to achieve this.

No it cannot.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.