Tv Shows not moving to final Tv Folder

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4472
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6.2
Description of issue:
Having an issue getting dowloaded Tv Shows moved to final TV location.

Sonarr seems setup to a point. Sonar sends “wanted” show to Transmission (download client). Using /Users/ronwaller/Documents/Transmission Downloads as default folder for completed downloads. Telling Sonar to look in that folder and then rename and move to /Users/ronwaller/Documents/TV Shows/(tv show folder). I downloaded a show several hours ago and been watching the logs and not seeing it attempt to move the file to its final destination. What makes Sonarr “want” to move the files? Is there a way to “force” the move?

Thanks head of time for your help. Need any other information let me know.

1 Like

Sonarr imports it when the download completes in the download client and Sonarr can see that via the API. There isn’t a way to force that process to run, but it runs every minute.

What do you see in Activity: Queue in Sonarr (hover over the icon on the left to see why it’s not being processed).

Thanks for replying.

The Activity Queue is empty. History tab has the tv show listed and show icon (cloud with download arrow) and says “Episode grabbed from Rarbg sent to download client”.

Just wondering are they rar files in the download?
Natively Sonarr does not handle rar files. You would need to extract them by some method,
Many torrent clients can be set to do this. If the torrent is a single file then the issue will be somewhere else and I.m sure we can help sort it.

There were no rar or zip files.

Since this post I have switched to Deluge download client and everything is working correctly. Only minor thing is torrent isn’t being deleted on completion, but shows are getting copied and renamed into correct location.

1 Like

Good to hear… I prefer Deluge and haven’t had an issue ever since I ditched trackers with rar files.
I only use private trackers (mostly via Jackett) and only ever manually delete… So I’m not really sure about any setting that will delete after rename… Sorry I couldn’t be more help, but glad you got the main issue sorted

That is covered in the ((FAQ)).

Yes, I think it is working ok. Just hanging up in Deluge , which doesnt let Sonarr removed the finished torrent. It is working I just have to go and manually delete torrent from Deluge.

Unless it’s finished seeding and Sonarr is set to remove finished downloads, Sonarr won’t remove it.

Yeah I know. The shows aren’t “seeding” but they aren’t completely finishing in Deluge either. They sit as “queued”. I have set all the “stop seeding” setting in Deluge set. the one option “stop seeding when ratio reaches” : set to 0.50 for some reason I can’t set to 0. I had actives seeds set to 0 and I read set to 1 and this should help the stop seeding issue. We will see.
Thanks Markus for your help.

if I get a script to extract rar files can sonarr move the mkv to the right folder?

Hey mapa. Sorry no been online for a few days. Did you sort this? If not what client are you using?

It is sorted for the most part. Only issue is Deluge will not “let go” of the torrent so Sonarr and remove it. In Deluge you can set “ratio” to stop it from seeding, but you can only set to 0.50 ratio and not 0. I have to go in and set it to 0 then it will remove it. Everything is working great now besides that.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.