Trying to run in Windows 8.1 getting blank screen for UI

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.1.388
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:https://pastebin.com/B4VuFmnx
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:
I cannot get the UI to show in any of Sonarr’s screens. The last version where the UI worked was 3.0.1.374. I also get a blank UI in 3.0.1.384. Once I reinstall 3.0.1.374 again over the top of 3.0.1.388, the UI shows up as normal.

I am using the Pale Moon browser. Going into the F12 Dev Tools shows no red items under the Network tab. Under the Console Tab in the JS, Security, Logging and Server sub-tabs it shows:

SyntaxError: invalid property ID index.js:190:280007.

I also tried the following:
http://localhost:8989/ in Internet Explorer on this PC
installing Sonarr 3.0.1.388 on another Windows 8.1 PC
installing Sonarr 3.0.1.388 on a Windows 10 PC
installing Sonarr 3.0.1.388 on a fresh install of Windows 8.1
I was unable to get the UI to appear in any of the above scenarios.

Sonarr does appear to be running as I am able to post the debug log. I can also post the update log if you wish. I have changed the Admin user account name in the debug log to Administrator - that is not the real name of my Admin account.
I notice that the tab is called Sonarr (Preview). When I am running 3.0.1.374, the tab is just called Sonarr.

Chrome and Firefox are both working for me. Edge looks to have the same issue you’re seeing. IE 11 is not supported with v3.

Thanks for the report, I’ll take a look later.

I have updated to Sonarr 3.0.1.390 and the UI is now showing again as expected in the Pale Moon browser that I use.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.