Try abandoned "Drone Factory"--> Error

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5228
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.14.0.177
Debug logs:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1flOL_cChp31I-vP48BkhSyBi2q5lGyZa/view?usp=sharing
Description of issue:

Hi
I’m trying to separate from “drone factory”. So I abandoned the seedbox system to use “download station” on the same Synology where sonarr is installed.
All works fine except at the end of the download, sonarr can not find the downloaded file while the way is good …
So I have to activate “drone factory” for sonarr can find the files he has downloaded.

Thx for your help

You’ll need to use a Remote Path Mapping to remap the path Download Station reports to something Sonarr can access (since Diskstation won’t let you map /volume1 directly to a container.

I created a “remote path mapping”, but I’m not sure I put the right information.
I do not understand how remote path mapping works
How do you know that the “remote path mapping” is well taken into account by sonarr?

2018-08-12%2009_57_24-Settings%20-%20Sonarr

Based on the error, you did not. Read the help text for each field to see what you need to enter. The local path will be the path Sonarr accesses it from, the remote is the path from the download client.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.