Trouble with permissions on Windows

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.3.913
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A
Debug logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hl81xU2zr84SbVrJhUebFXeJmuVxxvM6/view?usp=sharing
Description of issue: I am having issues with permissions on my PC and cannot figure out what is the issue.

I have recently reformatted my PC and was in the process of reinstalling programs. All of my media is kept on an external drive linked directly to my PC.

After the reformat I imported an old system configuration of Sonarr to speed the process of setting everything back out. I have worked out all of the issues except one: I am not getting an error “No Files Are Eligible For Import” when the download is complete.

Searching the forums it seems it’s a permission issue on the PC but all users are set to be able to write and read the download directory and all users have access to the media drive.

Is there another area that I need to give users access to? What am I missing here?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

In v3 the service runs as Local Service, which has little permissions by default (intentional), either give it permissions, change the user it runs as or change how Sonarr is running. If M:\ is a network share, see the FAQ.

This was the issue. Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.