Trouble with Automatic or Manual

Hello
I am having trouble with Automatic or Manual downloading The Young And the Restless from torrents with Sonarr, it does not fine the series in the Kickass Torrents so I download it manually from Kickass Torrents and place it in the download client but it still does not import it. This is what I have in download client from torrent (The Young And The Restless - S42 E10733 - 2015-08-17.mp4) in a folder with the same name (The Young And The Restless - S42 E10733 - 2015-08-17). Sonarr does not import it because it is looking for (The Young and the Restless - 42x245 - August 17, 2015), so if I change the folder name to (The Young and the Restless - 42x245) - August 17, 2015) it imports it even though the file in the folder is named (The Young And The Restless - S42 E10733 - 2015-08-17.mp4). How can I get Sonarr to import (The Young and the Restless) without having to rename the folder?
Thank you in advance.

Win 8_1
Sonarr ver. 2.0.0.3357
Master

Sonarr only looks at torrents with the correct category. If you manually add a torrent to your torrent client, it doesn’t have the correct category, and you can rename the torrent folder to whatever you like, sonarr will never consider it for importing automatically.

The easiest is to use manual import (after all, you manually added the torrent to your client also).

The alternative is to apply the correct category in your client (may also be called a label, depends on the client). Even then the file names must be parseable by sonarr, else you’ll get a warning and still have to do a manual import.

(which torrent client are you using by the way?)

I am using UTorrent 3.3 and UTorrent imports the file needed to torrent client folder, if I change the name to what Sonarr is looking for it imports it. the import works for other downloads but for The Young And the Restles it does not understand (S42 E10733 - 2015-08-17) but does understand (42x245 - August 17, 2015) that is were the problem is.

Same issue here:

Hello markus101
Same issue here: but does not tell me what to change because my indexer is set to KickassTorrents RSS enabled,
do I have to change something in the Daily Episode Format or somewhere else?
Thank you again
Sorry but it does grabs other series with no problem.

As with all changes it doesn’t go to everyone immediately, it is only available to users running the develop version of Sonarr. There is nothing for you to change, just to wait for it to be supported in the main release of Sonarr.

Thank You will wait

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.