Trouble Importing Two Late Night Talk Show Episodes That Air on the Same Night

Sonarr version (2.0.0.4821):
Mono version (4.6.2.7-8):
Description of issue: There have been some episodes of Jimmy Kimmel Live that have aired this month, that have had two releases in one night. Sonarr doesn’t seem to understand how to deal with them and won’t even recognize them when manually downloaded, updated and scanned for. I have had this happen before with Conan while he does his on location episodes as well, but those eventually were sorted out. The episodes in question this time, are the “Game Night” episodes (June 1st, June 4th, June 7th). Is there a way to manually import these episodes at all? Some kind of work around?

Manual import should work fine for them, the problem with automatically linking them is Sonarr has no reliable way to know which episode on that date the file links to.

1 Like

Ah, I see. That worked out great! I just wasn’t looking in the right place. Nice feature to know about, as I was doing it in a different way for a long time now but the manual import seems far more proper. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.