Transmission and Sonarr Issues

Sonarr version (Latest Stable Version, installed 01-21-2020):
Windows 10 Pro:
N/A:

The issue that I am having is that when Sonarr finds the fitting file to download, it does so through Transmission and puts it is in the Sonarr folder on the drive I have assigned it to. Not only does it put a copy there but also a copy shows on the drive assigned but not in the location requested. So I end up with at least 2 copies of the download and sometimes 3 copies. I have gone through the settings and cannot find anything that should affect this issue. can you please help?

All the info when you created the topic is requested for a reason. There are multiple versions that people can call “latest”, and this loses its meaning after a few days when there has been an update to one of the branches…
A little more information on your drive setup and settings in sonarr and transmission would also help, along with what you see happen versus expect to happen…

The version is 3.03.668. I have listed the most of the other information that was asked for such as the fact that when it downloads the show through Transmission, which is all I currently use, it places multiple copies in different places both taking up valuable space and taking tons of time to clean up after. This is not how it should be. It should put the file where I have directed and nowhere else. What information are you looking for in terms of the drive setup as well as what settings are you looking for between the 2 programs? Please let me know what else I can send you to help you to help me.

This is covered in the FAQ. Seeding torrents are either hardlinked or copied. Hardlinks do not use 2x the disk space, but require the source and destination to be on the same volume and for the volume to support hardlinks.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.