Unable to add series/refresh existing series

Tried to update series info tonight and started hitting this error:

Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Input string ‘0.0’ is not a valid integer. Path ‘ratings.percentage’, line 1, position 1844.

Checked the request going out with Fiddler:

http://api.trakt.tv/show/summary.json/bc3c2c460f22cbb01c264022b540e191/121361/extended

I saw that Trakt is doing updates, but percentage fields return the same from api2.trakt.tv.

They broke the contract and are returning a decimal instead of an integer. I’ve asked them to take a look.

When i click on the icon to manually refresh a serie, i’ve got this :

Task Error: Input string '0.0' is not a valid integer. Path 'ratings.percentage', line 1, position 1305.
Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Input string '0.0' is not a valid integer. Path 'ratings.percentage', line 1, position 1305.
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseNumber()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader.ReadAsInt32Internal()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadAsInt32()
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType(JsonReader reader, JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.SetPropertyValue(JsonProperty property, JsonConverter propertyConverter, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerProperty, JsonReader reader, Object target)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   at NzbDrone.Common.Serializer.Json.Deserialize[T](String json) in m:\BuildAgent\work\328d72309b633a8\src\NzbDrone.Common\Serializer\Json.cs:line 36
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpResponse`1..ctor(HttpResponse response) in m:\BuildAgent\work\328d72309b633a8\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpResponse.cs:line 74
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Get[T](HttpRequest request) in m:\BuildAgent\work\328d72309b633a8\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 161
   at NzbDrone.Core.MetadataSource.TraktProxy.GetSeriesInfo(Int32 tvdbSeriesId) in m:\BuildAgent\work\328d72309b633a8\src\NzbDrone.Core\MetadataSource\TraktProxy.cs:line 109
   at NzbDrone.Core.Tv.RefreshSeriesService.RefreshSeriesInfo(Series series) in m:\BuildAgent\work\328d72309b633a8\src\NzbDrone.Core\Tv\RefreshSeriesService.cs:line 51
   at NzbDrone.Core.Tv.RefreshSeriesService.Execute(RefreshSeriesCommand message) in m:\BuildAgent\work\328d72309b633a8\src\NzbDrone.Core\Tv\RefreshSeriesService.cs:line 133
   at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor.ExecuteCommand[TCommand](Command command) in m:\BuildAgent\work\328d72309b633a8\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandExecutor.cs:line 137
   at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Commands.CommandExecutor.<>c__DisplayClass9`1.<PublishCommandAsync>b__5() in m:\BuildAgent\work\328d72309b633a8\src\NzbDrone.Core\Messaging\Commands\CommandExecutor.cs:line 86
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

Version2.0.0.2500

Already a post with this exact error, asking trakt to look into it.

Hi Markus, thanks for reacting to this swiftly again.
Is there some kind of workaround that a professional fiddler might try?
Could you link us the trakt issue so we can follow, if they even have such a system.

Anyone else having trouble adding new shows? Searching for episodes on existing shows works great, but trying to search for a new show throws an error:

[GET] Service Unavailable : /api/series/lookup?term=smurfs"

And when I have a look at the logs, this is the only issue I see (no errors, just this warning):

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Exception
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at NzbDrone.Core.MetadataSource.TraktProxy.GetRatings(Ratings ratings) in m:\BuildAgent\work\328d72309b633a8\src\NzbDrone.Core\MetadataSource\TraktProxy.cs:line 263
at NzbDrone.Core.MetadataSource.TraktProxy.MapSeries(Show show) in m:\BuildAgent\work\328d72309b633a8\src\NzbDrone.Core\MetadataSource\TraktProxy.cs:line 129
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator2.MoveNext() at System.Collections.Generic.List1…ctor(IEnumerable1 collection) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable1 source)
at NzbDrone.Core.MetadataSource.TraktProxy.SearchForNewSeries(String title) in m:\BuildAgent\work\328d72309b633a8\src\NzbDrone.Core\MetadataSource\TraktProxy.cs:line 83

A bit of background info if it’s helpful:

• I’ve removed all indexers, and added just oznzb (has https://api.oznzb.com as the api url now)
  • I’m running Sonarr 2.0.0.2500 (the version released on the 22nd specifically to accommodate oznzb api updates) on a windows 7 sp1 machine
  • Seems like couchpotato is hitting the oznzb api just fine, so it’s just sonarr trying to search series names that’s having trouble.

When I try to add series or use the API from scripts, there is no access or service. When I try to input the URL manually (localhost:8086/api/series/lookup?term=whatever) I get a new HTTP AUTH window, where my username and password doesn’t work. Makes me believe this is what causes the API calls from scripts to fail as well. Is this connected to the trakt maintenance?

What’s up?

Hey Jszesnat, this is the same error mentioned on a few other posts. Trakt ,the site that Sonarr uses for info of shows changed their API searching for new shows, or refreshing shows has been down since Sunday. Please be patient and monitor this forum for updates :slight_smile:

First of all new to this program. Love what I have seen so far.
It is probably related or possible related to the update with trackt but I dont know for sure as I just set this up.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Here is my error when trying to add any series:

HTTP Error - Res: [GET] http://api.trakt.tv/search/shows.json/bc3c2c460f22cbb01c264022b540e191?query=the+blacklist&seasons=True : 502.BadGateway

api.trakt.tv | 502: Bad gateway

I’m getting a 503.ServiceAunavailable when trying to add a series. I’m also getting a "Can’t refresh info for each of my shows. Input string ‘0.0’ is not a valid integer.

Is the 503 error related to the “Not a valid integer” error?

What I thought!! thanks!!

I just pushed some fixes for this to develop to make sure everything is working again, I’ll be pushing it to master as soon as a few tests are run against it.

The 503 errors are due to trakt’s API being overloaded.

Right now images from trakt are not available during search, so they will appear the default no image placeholder, until trakt resolves it.

We are also going to be working on a solution to move away from trakt as a data source as we’re already seeing conflicts because they’re now using TMDB for data, “Castle (2009)” is now coming back as “Castle”.

Hi Guys,

I got a question.
When I try to search for a serie I get the following error:

[GET] Service Unavailable : /api/series/lookup?term=Nederlan

I’m using NZBDrone on a Synology DS 713+
Version: 2.0.0.1397
Mono: 3.4.0-1

Could someone please help me out fixing this?

Kind regards,

Paul

@DevilsWeed this is because trakt broke their API, we started fixing it, but found out they broke a lot more than we originally thought.

We’re working on replacing it ASAP.

1 Like

About trakt and their website, i’m not confident in a fast solution.
The website is nicer, yes, but with 50% less possibilities than before !!!
At this time, trakt is no more useable for me (can’t get progress, can’t get my number of shows !!!, …).
That means that xbmc, kodi, … have problems too.
And now the API that you use too ?
Do you think you’ll find a fast alternative quickly ?

Thks

Thx for your fast reply.
Is it possible for me to add TVDB.com for example. Or is it a better idea to wait till the link get fixed?

Thats the plan, we lost a day waiting on Trakt, but I had already started work on the weekend. Not sure how long it will take, but its our focus.

Not without updating the code and re-compiling it, but then things wouldn’t work 100% (which is why we need our solution).

1 Like

Ok again thx for the answer.
I’ll be patient then… :smile:
Thx again and keep up the good work. I like NZBDrone/Solar better then SickBeard!

^^^^ Totally Agree!