Tracked "Series" erased on its own

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5301
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.16.0
Debug logs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17763V13X6_cVkViGtvx79tPeZxnZUvuZ
Trace logs:

Regular logs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lfssW2cFPrI4OteiayCL_c4h8wzsioue

Description of issue: After opening the Sonarr webUI, my shows are erased from the “Series” tab, I have to download the latest backup that Sonarr made and copy into the appdata folder to bring them back. No physical media is deleted, just no longer tracking any shows.

The webUI log shows pages of error “CommandExecutor Error occurred while executing task SeasonSearch: Series with ID ### does not exist” with different values for ###

At first I thought that Ombi was causing this issue, and it seemed like it happened whenever a user requested a TV show. However, it has occurred twice now on it’s own since disabling Sonarr in Ombi.

I do have the webUI accessible via reverse proxy but is password protected, I don’t think this is someone out to get me and hacking into my Sonarr library, the same password is shared with Radarr and have had no issues on that end. I found another thread similar to this that wasn’t solved, but it was suggested that they were getting trolled by someone deleting their library.

I would check the disk health. if it is good, I would backup sonarr, remove sonarr, update to the latest stable version of mono, install the latest version of sonarr, then restore from the backup and see if it still happens.

After removing the Sonarr docker should I delete all the appdata or just re-install and then copy over the backup?

Edit: I skipped deleting the appdata for now and everything was back where it started without copying over the backup.

I can try deleting the appdata next time it happens.

Ok, so that didn’t work. Still erasing itself.

Current status: Uninstalled the Sonarr docker, and deleted the entire Sonarr appdata folder. I reinstalled everything and re-added all the shows.

So far so good after a few days, I will make sure to update this if it starts deleting again.

Edit, 18 days later: Still working!

Seems like the full re-install fixed it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.