Torrent blackhole unavailable due to failures

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4807
((Debug logs)):https://pastebin.com/kT43B8cd
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: I have a torrent blackhole download client enabled, which works properly both with automatic and manual snatching. However, I have a system message that it is currently disabled due to failures. I have never been able to get releases automatically copied from my completed download directory to my TV show directory (I always copy instead of move/hardlink); I have been manually copying the files over for as long as I’ve used Sonarr. Could this be why Sonarr believes it is failing? Unlike when an indexer has failed, it doesn’t seem possible to trigger it to be re-enabled by testing in the settings menu.

Unfortunately the logs don’t say why it’s ignoring it (because it happened previously), the logs from the time it was no longer blocked (17-6-11 17:10:13.4|Debug|DownloadClientFactory|Temporarily ignoring download client qBit Blackhole till 6/11/2017 6:01:20 PM due to recent failures.) would be helpful.

For some reason I turned off debug logs before your reply. I turned them back on and I’ll wait until the next “unblocked” time, and post logs again.

Is it wrong (or sub-optimal) that my finished download folder contains many different types of content (TV, movies, music, games)?

Yes, ideally it will only contain TV episodes so Sonarr doesn’t have to process everything and possibly import something it shouldn’t have.

Well I’ll have to think about how best to implement this. Currently I have finished torrents from all trackers lumped into one folder. Not sure I can change that based on my current methods. Here are the (relevant, I think) new logs:

https://pastebin.com/Ku5TuZnM

Seems to be the inability to import anything from that folder due to it containing other media. Any way to disable importing only from that download client and leave it in tact for my NZB downloader?

File doesn't exist: D:\Storage\Torrents\Complete\Beethoven - 2009 - Symphony Nos. 2 and 6 (Paavo Ja¨rvi, Deutsche Kammerphilharmonie Bremen) [FLAC]\01 - Symphony No. 6 in F, Op.68 _Pastoral_: 1. Angenehme, heitere Empfindungen, welche bei der Ankunft auf dem Lande im Menschen erwachen. Allegro ma non troppo.flac

Does that file exist?
Does Sonarr have permissions to read it?

You could point the Torrent Blackhole at an empty directory and Sonarr wouldn’t process anything, but this issue appears to be permissions related.

The file existed, but the path and filename were too long to be recognized by the OS. I fixed that and just pointed it at an empty completed downloads folder. Hopefully the next time it “unlocks” the failure warning will go away and I’ll just continue to copy manually.

EDIT: The log shows that it’s still scanning the old watch folder and getting stuck on another file with a long name. Even after deleting the download client, the log still has the same error messages. How can I purge any remnant of that downloader and start fresh?

You changed the path for the torrent blackhole Watch folder?
Restarting Sonarr may help.

Yes, but to make the error go away, I eventually deleted the download client and made a new one with a new name. Just restarting the program wasn’t enough to prevent the client from getting “stuck” trying to import those files, even after the directory had been changed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.