Title slug 'mummies-alive' is in use by series 'Mummies Alive!'

I want both shows coincidentally I ended up liking the content that accidentally got downloaded.

So basically I told it to download a childhood cartoon got a few documentaries that didn’t auto import (nothing is importing that’s obfuscated or otherwise I think) so I’m in a manual import process but I think that’s because my computer hates me right now…

Forgot to mention before that I’m using virtual drives and they seem to be doing just fine in regards to everything else.

Anyways if you have a suggestion to add them both that would be most appreciated thanks for your time.

Included an image of what im’ talking about THANK YOU :slight_smile:

Even if we fix the slug you’d run into importing issues since it’s the same name and releases rarely include punctuation. It’s probably better if you manually grab those episodes, which shouldn’t be hard considering they’re both ended.

It looks like the 2015 series is released under Mummies Alive CA (and we already have an alias for it), but there are also some TrollHDreleases that just use Mummies Alive.

I’ve pushed a change that will generate a different slug for the 2015 series, but as Taloth mentioned you may see some issues given the names collide.

Yeah I can manually download. Was just using sonarr to keep track of whats missing. Thanks for the help guys.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.