There Was An Error Searching For

I am getting this error when searching for a serie in Sonarr. The log files shows this expection:

System.Net.WebException: Error: NameResolutionFailure
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00065] in /home/bean/spksrc/native/mono/work-native/mono-4.2.2/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:946 
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x0000e] in /home/bean/spksrc/native/mono/work-native/mono-4.2.2/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:958 
  at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x000ef] in M:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:59 
Close

Do you know what is wrong? I have this problem since I upgraded the version to 2.0.0.4230 last week.

Usually indicative of a DNS issue. But I recall that on some platforms you get the same error when there are permission issues.

Are there any things I can check?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.