"The Young Pope": Only searching for SkyTV broadcast

Sonarr version: 2.0.0.4326
Mono version: ??
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

The Young Pope is a new show that just premiered on HBO last night. I had added it to Sonarr a few months ago, and it picked up the entire first season, which was broadcast on SkyTV. However, now that the HBO version is out, Sonarr doesn’t seem to want to search for it. I tried updating the series info, but it’ still only showing SkyTV. Is there any way to fix this?

Unless it’s a different series it is tracked by the original network’s release dates only.I’d be surprised if the episodes are released since the content should be the same.

The problem with the SkyTV broadcasts is that there are no subtitles during the scenes where the bishops are speaking italian, and there are quite a few scenes like this.

That wouldn’t be solved by showing the HBO guide if that was possible though, since it doesn’t look like there is a release from the HBO broadcast anyways.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.