The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore - Release Naming

This might be the wrong place to ask, but I tried the document and I might have made a mistake, or maybe my problem just won’t be solved.

Anyway. I’m trying to get sonarr to download episodes of The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore. The releases are all named like: “The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore 2015 02 09 WEBRIP s01e13” and sonarr is giving a unknown series error on them. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks

The series title is correct, but the naming of the release is odd, both date and season number.

I’ll try to take a look and see if this is something we can support, because it should parse the date properly at first look.

To piggyback on this: It looks like the show will also get released under this format, too: Larry.Wilmore.2015.02.09.720p.HDTV.x264-VIDEOSLAVE.

KAT is such a mess.

Just pushed a fix for this to develop.

Thanks.

But now I’m getting another error instead.
“Episode wasn’t requested” and “wrong season”.

Make sure you set the series type to Daily, which will also yield more results (including ones that don’t have this oddball naming scheme).

Oh. I had completely missed that option. Thanks again!

I moved a post to a new topic: Daily Episodes on disk with SxxEyy numbering

Chiming in to say that Sonarr has never once found an episode of this series.

I have set the “Daily” option (per this thread) and searched again (Automatic Search) for several of the latest epsides, but still nothing.

Any ideas?

The issue is the indexers aren’t matching the releases that are named “The Nightly Show” to the proper TV Rage ID, but the ones that are named “The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore” are (though there are far less releases with that name).

At the moment there isn’t much we can do as this is an indexer issue, eventually this Github issue will help:

Got it. Thank you

It’s better to just notify your indexer.