The Last Ship not updating in Calendar

I have just checked skyhook now and all episodes are now showing. Just refreshed the series and the episodes are now showing correctly.

Not sure if you did anything but it seems to be working correctly now. Something weird is happening with this show as this problem has happened a few times over the last couple of weeks.

Thanks

This is has come back. Last time was fixed when you said to run the series updater under system. However, the last ship is gone from the schedule from July 26 and forward.

Fixed up again, seems to be something funny with the data coming from thetvdb.com that causes skyhook to get stuck in an incomplete state.

I was about to post again and noticed someone already mentioned. Thanks for the quick response Markus. One of the reasons I donated to you guys. Love the app, thanks for the support.

It’s still not working:
{“tvdbShowId”:269533,“tvdbId”:5225437,“seasonNumber”:2,“episodeNumber”:5,“title”:“Achilles”,“airDate”:“2015-07-12”,“airDateUtc”:“2015-07-13T01:00:00Z”},{“tvdbShowId”:269533,“tvdbId”:5225437,“seasonNumber”:2,“episodeNumber”:5,“title”:“Achilles”,“airDate”:“2015-07-12”,“airDateUtc”:“2015-07-13T01:00:00Z”}]

I’m getting this error when refreshing the series

It’s also changing the quality on the last 2 episodes to 720hdtv from 1080 web-dl and it adds them to to cutoff unmet

EDIT: i’m on the develop branch if that helps

Markus it’s dropped again. Seems like it’s dropping every few days for me now, with opposite days updating to reflect the correct calendar entries. Tonight, refreshing the series doesn’t correct it.

It’s weird, if I remove the show from my series list and add it back it in everything looks fine, so what ever data it’s getting is fine at that point and it’ll even get me the next episode no problem if I do the remove/add thing right before the next episode airs … a day or two later it disappears from my calendar as it has every time I’ve done this. It’s still in my series list after it leaves my calendar but with incorrect information.

Same here. I can’t update the series and of course doesn’t show past episode 5.

What is going on here?

Same here. “the last ship” only shows 5 episodes in season 2.
I have refreshed, removed and added it agian. Did not solve it.

Interesting, I’d used the remove/add to get it back in my calendar several times and with the next episode scheduled for tomorrow went and did it today and now it’s not working.

Same issue for me.

Was following this thread , thought it was fixed… but today seeing same…

Everything is good agian for now :smile:

Yeah, I busted the cache again earlier. Logs indicate some error, we’ll look at it later though coz it seems timing related.

Added some code that should handle the underlying issue, so with any luck it shouldn’t happen again. Fixed 16 other shows too.

1 Like

As always, thanks a bunch!

Is this why sonarr keeps downloading eps 6 & 7 constantly? I have three copies of each on HD.

@kenix Quite possibly coz when those episodes disappeared Sonarr lost track of the files.

I am having this problem with Manzod with children, so far only one that was good last week now not showing. should I post a new thread? Also seeing issues with the two newest episodes of kendra on top show but are not picked up and have no rejections, when I manually download them deluge shows 0 size and it just sits there