Tba named episodes

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs:
Description of issue:
Hello,
thank you in advance for your reading.
I have been using sonarr for many years.
I have encountered a problem for a few months with a series precisely:
Tomorow is our.
All the episodes are called TBA.
I checked and the metadata are present in thetvdb. Is there anything else to check?

I am enclosing some screenshots.

See you soon

Mathieu

@ChaosBlades just very helpfully solved this exact issue in my thread. See if it works for you.

Hello thank you for you response.

I have try the 2 solutions and the metadata is not up to day in sonarr, is a ‘bug’ can you try on your sonarr?

Thank you

Skyhook doesn’t have the updates so it won’t flow into Sonarr. I don’t know what’s involved in getting it to reflect the TVDB updates though. Perhaps @markus101 can shed some light.

http://skyhook.sonarr.tv/v1/tvdb/shows/en/328775

Wait 24+ hours for TVDB’s API cache to clear, then Skyhooks to clear then it’ll show up in Sonarr.

Is there something whereby it won’t update until close to or after the air date? Because since this topic was opened, it has updated from stopping at Episode 700, to Episode 702 instead.

But in TVDB all episodes seem to be titled up to 716, and that is not flowing across.

It all depends on when the modifications where made on TVDB.

It is very likely the cache is updated mid changes being made so it is simply a hurry up and wait game. A topic that everyone should flood TVDB with and watch how little shits they give about their cache system incompetence :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.