Target Profiles

When a Profile is set to ANY, Sonarr goes to town and downloads the largest file it finds. This may not be to the best advantage but I understand.
It would be great to have a way to do the priority feature back like was in Sonarr a long time ago.
You could move the different types up and down the scale to create an order that you liked. You then could select a target profile that would stop at a desired version you liked.
I don’t know about a lot of guys but the way the Profiles I have are Such.
New Active…
These are set to all Types that are basically captured from Air or web services. They are usually full of warnings, notices of weather, or just basic advertisements with a Station Logo plastered in the corner.

DVD Types
These are the TV Series that have been released in DVD form at one point in time. Depending on who uploads them they are set in the MP4 or better the mkv form. This allows for one file with many audio or subtitles included.

BD Types
These are the TV Series that have been released in BluRay format and have been ripped for HD Quality. Some can be huge and eat a lot of Disk space up.

On a great day, I can have PLEX optimize the file and preen it down to make it better for my system but that takes an awful lot of time and resources. Handbrake works but you need a DVD or BD copy to make work great.

Thanks

You still can rearrange qualities, that never changed…
Settings > Profiles > enable advanced settings > click on a profile to edit it. You’ll get handlebars on the qualities which you can use to drag them up/down.

That’s what it was. Enable Advanced Settings is off by default and I normally keep it there.
Thanks for the help

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.