System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.6.1265
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.12.0.122
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/BLQ3KUPS
Description of issue:
Hello, I migrated a Sonarr installation to a new server, however I cannot donwload anything and my log is spammed with SQL error. (see pastebin)

Thanks for your help

1. [v3.0.6.1265] System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): SQL logic error
  2. no such table: Blacklist

You switched from nightly to main which is not possible without starting over with a fresh DB at this time.

Is there no way to just recreate this table?

I got this error today too… I dread the idea to have to remake my entire db…that would be such a chore

I have redone the entire thing.

Hmm I managed to fix it… I opened the db with an sqllite editor but the one I had didn’t like the file. Sooo I went in the docker image and use the cmdline sqllite there… there was apparently a “blocklist” (new naming?) which I renamed to Blacklist and it all worked.

Originally I wanted to create a new radarr with a blacklist and just copy/paste the table info from there. Which apparently would also have worked if not for some reason radarr just denying the updated db file.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.