Sonarr version (exact version): 126.96.36.19928
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 3.10.0
OS: FreeNAS 11.1
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:
I have happily been using Sonarr for a couple years now. I noticed a while back that no new TV shows were downloading to Plex (thru my FreeNAS server). I looked at Sonarr, and nothing has been pulled for 3 or 4 weeks now. I have looked at all settings and they seem fine. Something seems odd with Sonarr. I go to any show, click to search, and it never finds anything to download for any series. Seems unlikely that there are no viable NZBs available. If I go to the manual search for a show, there are a pile of NZBs there, but it seems something is bad with every single one of them. Just seems unlikely. I have tried this with several series all to no avail. I use CouchPotato for shows and that’s working just fine, so I know my Usenet provider is working. Just curious if I am alone here.