Summary shows a successful download, but the show isn't in the folder

I am new to Sonarr, but not sabnzbd. I just set things up and I love how Sonarr looks. However, when downloaded an episode, the “summary” tab shows all the right stuff, which indicates it downloaded successfully, but when I look in the folder it was to be downloaded to (on my Synology DS916+, (/volume1/TV/Big Bang Season 11/show_name), I don’t see it in that folder nor can I find it anywhere on my Synology, when doing a global search. Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Going to need some additional info:

Sonarr version (exact version, not the synology package version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)

Is the download still in Sonarr’s queue (Activity: Queue)?
Does Sonarr show it imported it (in Activity: History)?

Thank you for the reply, Markus101! I’ll check these things further and post this week. I appreciate your willingness to help!

Sorry, but I’m new to some of this and appreciate your help! See below and let me know what I missed… :slight_smile:

Sonarr version - I’m not sure if this is the exact version, vs. the Synology version, but got this from Sonarr->Settings: Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.5054

Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): I don’t know where to find this, could you tell me?
Debug logs: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UTWfIOgjdXl4aMygIK7wfWtZDy3b_a-B?usp=sharing

Is the download still in Sonarr’s queue (Activity: Queue)? They show downloaded, but "unable to parse file"
Does Sonarr show it imported it (in Activity: History)? Not sure how to tell, exactly.

It’s displayed in System: Info within Sonarr.

There will be grabbed events and imported events (among others in History).

Based on the logs: 17-12-9 05:56:45.9|Warn|ParsingService|Unable to parse episode info from path /volume1/downloads/sabnzbd/tv/c941cfc7cd254451956f85f645532928.mkv it looks like NZBGet is not using job folders or TV sorting is enabled and the file is being extracted to a location without a subfolder named after the NZB.

Each download should have it’s own folder, named the same as the NZB (which is shown in the UI of NZBGet), that way Sonarr will only import files for the correct download and has the folder name to get additional information from (in this case the series, season number, episode number and quality).

I’m sorry, but I’m using SABnzbd not NZBget (unless NZBget is a part of SAB). Any specific instructions on fixing this? (again, I’m new…)

Oops, meant SAB.

Only thing I can think of is to make sure TV sorting is disabled in SAB.

SAB by default puts things in job folders, not sure if there is another setting to disable that.

if you put an * at the end of the path for a category it wont use job folders.

OP may have done that for their sonarr category, or might just have it as the default.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.