Suggested Label Change

I added a restriction based on a keyword (under “Must not contain”) and the text that displays when hovering over the exclamation mark (next to the download) for the reason of the rejection is “Contains one or more ignored terms:” which does not make sense (the term is not ignored).

I suggest that this is changed to “Contains one or more ignore terms:” or, even better, “Contains one or more restricted terms:”.

Whats the actual issue? The existing text and your suggestion are the same.

They are different “ignored” (which refers to the term) vs. “ignore” (which describes what the term is used for). I prefer the other solution I provided (with “restricted”) instead since it more accurately describes where the term was defined and what it means).

I think ignored is the correct word here, especially compared to ignore the term is ignored by the release restriction. I don’t think restricted is a good word here as it conflicts with the overall feature, Release Restrictions.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.