Stumped on Sonarr Processing/Rename to wrong season folder

I have some episodes that are imported and downloaded correctly, but on processing and moving, things go haywire, as the show is renamed incorrectly and moved to the wrong season folder.

For Example:
Criminal Minds S10E18.720p HDTV x264-IMMERSE is downloaded and moved to the complete folder via Sab and keeps the correct name
The file is processed/renamed and moved as “Criminal Minds - S01E10 - The Popular Kids.mkv”, hence moving it to Season 1 Folder of Criminal Minds. This is wreaking havoc on many of my series.

Where do I start the troubleshooting process?
I will have to back track several episodes/serie4s to make sure seasons are correct.
I have turned off processing for now, and will move manually until I can figure this out.

Thanks for any assistance.

Check history in Sonarr for the import of that episode and please provide the full path, sounds like the filename of the episode is off.

Debug logs would be the first step to troubleshoot the issue and knowing which version of Sonarr.

Sonarr Version: 2.0.0.3004

I will do some additional troubleshooting this weekend when I have time.
It is also happening to Grey’s Anatomy, all these files are renamed to S02e02 as seen below from the history;

Name:Greys Anatomy S11E17 720p HDTV x264-KILLERS
Source:E:\Download\Complete\Greys Anatomy\Season 11\Greys Anatomy - S11E17 - 720p HDTV x264-KILLERS.mkv
Imported To:\192.168.1.102\Multimedia\TV Series\Grey’s Anatomy\Season 2\Grey’s Anatomy - S02E02 - Enough is Enough (No More Tears).mkv

http://pastebin.com/3sHEunRHdebug

One thing you should change is to disable sorting in SAB, so its not sorting the TV shows before Sonarr sorts them. SAB should just extract the files and let Sonarr import it.

Would you also be able to zip up your DB and send it to me (send me a PM). It should help me investigate a bit more.

Thanks for the assistance, I will disable sorting in SAB and see what transpires.
PM Sent, let me know if you find out anything else.

Thanks again for your help and support!

Sorry for the delay, I took a look at the DB and didn’t find anything concrete, I did notice the absolute episode number for Grey’s 2x02 was 11 and do wonder if that played into the issue.

Have you had any issues since disabling renaming in SAB?
Could you try grabbing 11x17 again and see if it sorts correctly?

I am having the same problem. Here is an example:

Name:
American.Dad.S04E16.720p.x264-CtrlHD-NZBgeek
Source:
/media/Media/OsorteratS/American.Dad.S04E16.720p.x264-CtrlHD-NZBgeek/6d664c4ccbd809515c614a83946e5521a21ea1b8.mkv
Imported To:
/media/Media/Serier/American Dad/Season 5/American Dad! - S05E16 - Delorean Story-An HDTV-720p.mkv

Continuing the discussion from Stumped on Sonarr Processing/Rename to wrong season folder:

Markus,Sorry for the late update.
It appears that changing the settings has rectified my issue.
I have set up the recycle bin, and will let you know if it happens again.