Mono Version : 184.108.40.206
OS : Ubuntu
Description of issue:
Nzb is grabbed and send to NZBget. Download finished, and see that the renamer has done it’s job because the new episode is moved to the Plex media folder as it should. Plex is updated, and NZBget shows success. Somehow Sonarr skipped this part and the episode is marked with " * No files found are eligible for import in /home/openflixr/downloads/complete/tv/Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S09E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS". This is correct as they have been moved to the final destination folder. (Status was 100% downloaded, but marked as processed)
So, what happened here? And how can I remove it from the activity list (or will it be removed automatically)? I see the option to remove it from the download list in the download client, but that is not what needs to be done here.
|DownloadedEpisodesImportService||Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /home/openflixr/downloads/complete/tv/Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S09E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS||11:42|
|RssSyncService||RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 300, Reports grabbed: 0||11:41|
|DownloadDecisionMaker||Processing 300 releases||11:41|
|RssSyncService||Starting RSS Sync||11:41|
|SceneMappingService||Updating Scene mappings||11:31|
|RssSyncService||RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 1871, Reports grabbed: 1||11:26|
|DownloadService||Report sent to NZBget. Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S09E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS||11:26|
|Nzbget||Adding report [Hawaii.Five-0.2010.S09E02.HDTV.x264-KILLERS ] to the queue.||11:26|
EDIT: Interesting fact: In the series, I did a “Update series info and scan disk”. What happened next is that the episode now is marked as downloaded (in the series page), but still marked as monitored, and remains in the Activity list with 0B/432Mb downloaded.
Something is fishy here …