Strange behavior for automatic search with tags

I was trying to download older episodes of a series using a tag which restricts them to containing the words “HEVC” or “265”. As no downloads were started I investigated a little and found the following behaviour:

Manual search: Several adequate downloads without the “rejected” alarm sign are available

Manually activated automatic search at series or season level downloads nothing.

Manually activated automatic search AT EPISODE LEVEL WORKS and downloads a x265 file.

And just to check, I deactivated the tag aaaand

Automatic search at series or season level STARTS DOWNLOADS FINE WITHOUT THE “x265” tag.

Sooo…

did I just found a bug here where the automatic search at Show and Series level doesn´t apply tag rules right and rejects everything or is there some intentional behavior I don´t get?

The most likely case is your indexer did not return the results that would have been accepted when doing the series/season search.

((Debug logs)) will show each result found and the outcome of the processing (rejected or accepted).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.