Stopped working for no obvious reason

Hi,

I am running Sonarr v. 2.0 on an iMac. Everything was working fine until yesterday. I attempted a search which appeared to be doing nothing. I noticed that the RSS icon was “spinning”. I closed the browser and reopened it and all I have now is the Sonarr background, the words “Sonarr Ver.” in the middle of the screen and the grey to white balls bouncing backwards and forwards at the top of the page. Nothing else. I have restarted the iMac and the problem persists.

Thanks.

Richard

You’ll need to look at the logs and the ((FAQ)) will probably help.

Update: Sonarr still appears to be working - I’ve had a successful download since this problem arose.

Will look at logs, but not sure what I’m looking for.

Feel free to post them and we can take a look, likely looking for an error. Also worth trying another browser to make sure its not something that’s cached causing issues.

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the help. In the end I restored my OS from a Time Machine backup and it solved the immediate problem, but I was then receiving a database malformed error in the logs so I followed your instructions to restore the database from a backup and everything appears to be working fine again.

Thanks again,

Richard

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.