Status of file move operation on completed download

My current setup with sonarr is the docker preview (v3) image on a windows 10 machine with a torrent client. I have the download folder on the super-fast SSD drive, and on completed download handling it moves it to a drive pool. Then it connects via emby to refresh the media.

All of this works great, but a lot of the times I will download and then look at the torrent client to see that it hits 100%, and then wait for the copy. I wish there was a way to see the status of the copy operation, either as a notification event, in the completed download handling, or both.

%complete (for those like me not using hardlinks) would be a bonus.

Just realized that if I hover over the download icon in the activity tab it tells me this information. Maybe a different icon to indicate it is currently moving the file.

So I’ll add one more thing I noticed :slight_smile:

There is no “activity” on a manual import using the wanted section. So if you manual import a file, there is no indication that the file move was successful without checking logs or events.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.