Status Column incorrect

Sonarr version (exact version): v3.0.0.276
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: n/a
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: The description in the “Status Column” doesn’t display correct resolution.

For example, one episode of TBBT shows as “HDTV-720p”, but when you click on the disk details of the same episode, is is 1080.

EMBY also shows this episode as 1080.

I have attached a screenshot from Sonarr showing what I mean. In the background of the image, you can see what is in the “Status Column” - “HDTV-720p”.

I have the “Analyse video files” option enabled.

In total, I have 36 episodes with the incorrect resolution.

If you need anything else, please let me know.

Thanks.

I have removed the TV show and re-imported it and Sonarr now shows the correct resolutions, the same as EMBY.

It’ll be wrong if it was imported before Sonarr used the resolution from the file to augment the detected quality.

OK, that’s possible I guess, but is there no way of Sonarr updating that information, other than removing and re-importing the show please?

No there isn’t and no plans for such a feature.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.