Start monitoring series going forward?

Sonarr for Windows. Just added a series to download two episodes that were pre-empted on my MCE. I’ve decided from now forward, i want to download the shows so I have them but do not need anything historical. How would I take a series I have manually only selected last Thursday and Friday to record, and tell it to start recording the series going forward? Guessing the answer is I have to delete it and readd it that way but thought I’d ask.

Thanks.

JR

Use Season Pass.

Thank you senior. That did it.

Edit: Or Not.

So I click on Season Pass.
Check the checkbox next to the show.
Change Monitor series to Monitored
Change Monitor episodes to Future
Click Update Selected Series
All seasons are flagged then unflagged except current.
Click on the show at the main menu, then select the current season, all the flags have a white center that they are unmonitored and same for all future shows in the calendar.

Should be noted that the season shows a filled in flag next to it, but the individual shows don’t and the shows themselves in the calendar show grey. But maybe that’s expected behavior because they haven’t aired yet so it’s monitoring them?

JR

Individual episodes? Or series? If the series is unmonitored then everything in that series is effectively unmonitored.

What was the monitored state before using Season Pass?
Try using season pass to monitor all episode, save, verify then set it to future.

So here’s what I get.

Right now just downloaded one episode as seen below:

So I want to start recording going forward. So pull up as requested Season Pass and select Y&R show and select as shown below. Then click Update Selected Series

All the seasons show selected then updates to the last one as shown in the picture above.

Now nothing is selected but there is a selected flag next to Season 45?

When I go back to the calendar, it shows all the shows are grey which the legend shows UNmonitored.

Thoughts? Am I missing something?

Thanks.

JR

Did you try this?

Confused. Do you see the screen shots above? Especially the second one? I show how it is originally, I show what I set in Season Pass, and then I show the results. Today nothing is flagged for download.

Thanks.

JR

Yes I see them and I’m not sure if that’s doing what I asked or you just showing what it looks at before you tried to set it to Future.

Do this:

1. Set monitoring to All Episodes via Season Pass
  2. Check the series, all episodes should be monitored
  3. Set monitoring to Future via Season Pass
  4. Check series, all future episodes would be monitored

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.