Star Trek Discovery s01e05

Version
Mono Version
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: Noticed that I can’t bring up results (auto or manual) for s01e05 despite being able to find abundant hits on the indexer. Sonarr worked like a dream for years on a PC. Unfortunately, since switching to a Synology it be Sickbeard reliable, so there may be something deeper at fault here. I can dig into the logs at another time if this isn’t a known issue.

We’re going to see ((debug logs)) of a search to see why it’s not finding results.

The debug logs weren’t very helpful because the issue was actually self-described (0 results). My main indexer went down and my secondary indexer ran out of API hits. I added a third indexer and Sonarr is chugging along again. Thanks for the follow-up.

I’m having the same issue. Also have a synology. Was able to add the show to my queue and no episodes have downloaded. Even when I select the individual episodes manually, it will not download. Same for Gotham. Other shows seem to be d/l okay.

I would create your own topic. That’s definitely not the same issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.