Sort order for Select Series dialog when manually importing episodes

When I click to select the series for a file that I’m manually importing, I usually find the series I want is way down near the bottom of the list. I’d like to suggest that series with missing episodes are automatically sorted to the top of this list, instead of the bottom, as it’s almost always those missing episodes that I am importing (and I would imagine this is true for most users).

In addition to what the op asked I also would like an easier way to select series name when batch importing manually and sonar is not able to detect the name any of the files.
So beside the select all tick we should be able to set the Series Name>Season>E01toE10
The current system is okay for manually importing un detected 1-2 episodes but a big hassle when you have to do for 50-60 episodes. Currently I rename files manually so that sonarr can detect them then rename them back after import so that I can keep seeding

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.