Sonnar / BiglyBT not importing files

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5228
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue: Is anyone having issues with Sonarr importing from BiglyBT. Tried every suggestion I can find and I just can’t get it to work.

If the torrent name and folder name don’t match Sonarr will have issues in the current release, it’ll be fixed in the next release.

I think i found one issue. BiglyBT isn’t assigning tags to the grabbed files. When I did it manually and moved it to the correct folder it shows up in “Activity” as downloaded and sits there. So instead of having Sonarr tag the files I deleted that option and directed the download client to the directory. All the files came up again and everything looks good. The only issue now is that Sonarr says there is “No files found are eligible for import” All the file were grabbed by Sonarr, most before, or after I changed the option, but all get the same error. If I use the"Wanted" feature nothing is imported, but if I add the Drone Factory I can import the files, but the error in “Activity” changes to Intermediate Download path inside drone factory, skipping" Any ideas how to fix?

Bigly, Vuze and Transmission use subfolders for labels/categories.

Are there video files within the folder? If there are only RAR files Sonarr won’t import anything.

Wanted: Missing or Wanted: Cutoff Unmet is a view of what is missing/not yet at the cutoff, do you mean Manual Import?

Don’t use Drone Factory, you should probably put everything back how it was and provide the necessary logs so we can troubleshoot this properly.

Here are the logs you requested. I’m not good a reading them.

Please post the files as a text file, not copied into a google document, it messes up the formatting and readability.

Ok. Sonarr started working sorta. I would say 90 percent of the files it grabs it processes to to the folder. TV packs it grabs (entire season) it only moves some. Not really deleting most of the files after reaching share ratio.

Here is the most recent logs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1As3_4YhvVVXfUYZzqp7kQmlZjdS43jCT/view?usp=sharing

What is something that failed to import in the logs that I should be looking for?

Ok. Every time I tell you something isn’t working it starts working so hopefully this does too. Everything except for deleting imported files is working.

Here is the log
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c4QDiE_DEP1VAmGHg08sBdwJvxzmnuHR/view?usp=sharing

Which file/release should I be looking for in the logs?

Ancient Aliens, Insecure, Ballers and Killjoys. There are many more if you need them.

Neither ancient or aliens is found in that log file.

18-9-3 11:20:27.1|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: Y:\Download\Ballers.2015.S04E04.720p.WEBRip.x264-eSc[TGx]\Ballers 2015 S04E04 720p WEBRip x264-eSc[TGx]

Is Y:\ a mapped network drive and is Sonarr running as a Windows service? If so, read the FAQ. If not, does that exact path exist? It looks like it may be the same as my first reply, a difference between the torrent name from Bigly an the path on disk.

Again, not in the log file.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.