Sonarr3 - Not Enough Free Space on QNAP

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.6.1196
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):6.8.0.105
OS: QNAP
Debug logs: Attached
Description of issue: For whatever reason, after a couple of years of pretty much perfect use, all of a sudden if I add a new series, and I download any episode, I get a Not Enough Free Space Error Message. Older series that had already existed in Sonarr download fine so somehow I must have changed a path or something. If anyone can help me that would be great. I am not a Linux expert but can use SSH to access the QNAP and its drives. My system is QNAP TVS-1282 and has 40TB of raw space, 29 TB raid of which it is about 50% full. All series have the same path to final desitination. Radarr works fine in all cases. I use NZBGet (current version).

Log File Snippet

/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QNZBGet/bin/downloads/completed/The.League.S07E13.The.Great.Night.of.Shiva.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-CasStudio-AsRequested-Obfuscated/51079500b2ad44bc987f14b08e96cd27.mkv
21-6-3 14:57:42.7|Debug|Api|[GET] /api/v3/command: 200.OK (0 ms)
21-6-3 14:57:42.7|Debug|DetectSample|Runtime is over 90 seconds
21-6-3 14:57:42.7|Debug|Parser|Rejected Hashed Release Title: 51079500b2ad44bc987f14b08e96cd27.mkv
21-6-3 14:57:42.7|Debug|Parser|Attempting to parse episode info using directory and file names. The.League.S07E13.The.Great.Night.of.Shiva.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-CasStudio-AsRequested-Obfuscated
21-6-3 14:57:42.7|Debug|Parser|Parsing string ‘The.League.S07E13.The.Great.Night.of.Shiva.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-CasStudio-AsRequested-Obfuscated 51079500b2ad44bc987f14b08e96cd27.mkv’
21-6-3 14:57:42.7|Debug|Parser|Episode Parsed. The League - S07E13
21-6-3 14:57:42.7|Debug|Parser|Language parsed: English
21-6-3 14:57:42.7|Debug|QualityParser|Trying to parse quality for The.League.S07E13.The.Great.Night.of.Shiva.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-CasStudio-AsRequested-Obfuscated 51079500b2ad44bc987f14b08e96cd27.mkv
21-6-3 14:57:42.7|Debug|Parser|Quality parsed: WEBRip-1080p v1
21-6-3 14:57:42.7|Debug|Parser|Release Group parsed: Obfuscated
21-6-3 14:57:42.7|Debug|VideoFileInfoReader|Getting media info from /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QNZBGet/bin/downloads/completed/The.League.S07E13.The.Great.Night.of.Shiva.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-CasStudio-AsRequested-Obfuscated/51079500b2ad44bc987f14b08e96cd27.mkv
21-6-3 14:57:42.8|Debug|AggregateLanguage|Using language: English
21-6-3 14:57:42.8|Debug|QualityParser|Trying to parse quality for The.League.S07E13.The.Great.Night.of.Shiva.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-CasStudio-AsRequested-Obfuscated
21-6-3 14:57:42.8|Debug|AggregateQuality|Using quality: WEBRip-1080p v1
21-6-3 14:57:42.8|Debug|AbsoluteEpisodeNumberSpecification|Series type is not Anime, skipping check
21-6-3 14:57:42.8|Debug|AlreadyImportedSpecification|Skipping already imported check for episode without file
21-6-3 14:57:42.8|Debug|EpisodeTitleSpecification|Episode aired more than 1 day ago
21-6-3 14:57:42.8|Warn|FreeSpaceSpecification|Not enough free space (12398592) to import: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QNZBGet/bin/downloads/completed/The.League.S07E13.The.Great.Night.of.Shiva.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-CasStudio-AsRequested-Obfuscated/51079500b2ad44bc987f14b08e96cd27.mkv (3116549010)
21-6-3 14:57:42.8|Debug|VideoFileInfoReader|Getting media info from /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/QNZBGet/bin/downloads/completed/The.League.S07E13.The.Great.Night.of.Shiva.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-CasStudio-AsRequested-Obfuscated/51079500b2ad44bc987f14b08e96cd27.mkv
21-6-3 14:57:42.9|Debug|DetectSample|Runtime is over 90 seconds
21-6-3 14:57:42.9|Debug|ImportDecisionMaker|File rejected for the following reasons: [Permanent] Not enough free space
21-6-3 14:57:42.9|Debug|CompletedDownloadService|Not all episodes have been imported for The.League.S07E13.The.Great.Night.of.Shiva.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DD5.1.x264-CasStudio-AsRequested-Obfuscated
21-6-3 14:57:42.9|Debug|Api|[GET] /api/v3/command: 200.OK (0 ms)

Thanks for your help

I figured it out. Stupid me. One of the paths in sonarr was deleted. It was the \share\CACHE1_DEV\

So all good now