Sonarr won't move files from downloaded folder to correct folder

Version

Sonarr (and for that matter Radarr) won’t take the tv shows or movies that they downloaded and recognize they are there or move them to the correct location where all the other files are. I am stuck having to manually move them because even using the “Manual Import” option only shows a spinning “waiting” icon forever.

I think they will need a log file so they can see what’s going on

1 Like

just checked the logs and it keeps giving me this error for the files in the completed downloads folder.

Couldn’t evaluate decision on F:\Completed Downloads\Bar.Rescue.S03E28.720p.HDTV.x264-SYS\bar.rescue.408.720p.hdtv.x264-sys.mkv: Sequence contains more than one element

Next time please include the requested information (shown when you select the category):

Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)

In this case thexem.de mapping for this series links S03E29 to S03E29 and S04E08, which is not valid. The mapping will need to be fixed to resolve it permanently or you can rename the file to S04E08 adn use manual import to import it.

http://thexem.de/xem/show/3337

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.