Sonarr v3 wont load on Safari 10

Hi - I was curious if anyone else was running into this issue. I’ve recently started testing v3 and run into this issue where Sonarr v3 wont load in Safari (10). The app loads but is essentially blank (attached screenshot). There are no extensions running and ad blocker has been disabled.

It seems to work fine when I use Chrome.

Not the end of the world if I have to use Chrome but I’d prefer to use Safari if possible. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Meta is for forums issues/comments, you’re going to need to provide all the Help & Support information, though logs won’t be useful here. Knowing exactly which browser version (and the OS it’s running on) is important.

Thanks Marcus. I got this resolved, appreciated

Hi there
This has just started happening to me today - sonars won’t load in Safari 12.1.2 on MacOS 10.14.6, is fine in Chrome. No errors to speak of, just endlessly loading. Can you tell me what you did to resolve?
Thanks!

The issue with mine occurred when I first installed V3. It was weird but initially it was simply loading really slowly. It didn’t last long and it now loads like v2 did.

Is your issue occurring on v3?
Make sure you don’t have any extensions, plugins running.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.