Version
Package Version
3.0.1.392-ls28 by linuxserver.io
Mono Version

Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
** DOCKER
Debug logs:
Rename options:

First of is {MediaInfo HDR} = {MediaInfo VideoDynamicRange} and which one works?

I am trying to replace Filebot and for some reason I cannot add the file data with a “.” between formats?

[WEBDL-720p.h264 EAC3.5.1]

[{Quality Title}.{MediaInfo Simple}.{MediaInfo HDR}.{MediaInfo AudioChannels}]

or
[{Quality Title}.{MediaInfo VideoCodec}.{MediaInfo HDR}.{MediaInfo AudioFormat}.{MediaInfo AudioChannels}]

Trying to get as much data as possible split by “.”
[WEBDL-720p.h264.HDR.AC3.5.1]

Filebot gives me:
[WEB-DL.720p.h264.8Bit.EAC3.6ch]

Its like the combination isnt allowing me any “.” I did remove the {MediaInfo Simple} and replaced it with {MediaInfo VideoCodec} and {MediaInfo AudioFormat} in order to split them up

Any other functions?

Also is there any way to change the country code letters to 3 digits?
(My entire collection is with 3 letters and I just noticed that Sonarr only uses 2
(Not a biggie)

Have you looked at the tokens the UI shows? I believe almost all of this is all covered in the naming help/token list within the UI (accessed by the question mark button after the input).

(Hint: use periods instead of spaces if you want Sonarr to use periods instead of spaces when renaming, the same as v2 had).

No, they come from TheTVDB, which uses 2 letters for country codes.

What about the above?

Not sure what you mean?
(Hint: use periods instead of spaces if you want Sonarr to use periods instead of spaces when renaming, the same as v2 had).

{MediaInfo VideoDynamicRange} is shown in that modal, so that’d be the one to use.

{MediaInfo.Simple} instead of {MediaInfo Simple} (you can also choose Period in the File Name Tokens (naming help) modal and Sonarr will show you the token + the result.

Thanks

Lats Q showing:

The output is always HDTV-720 not HDTV 720

You need to edit the quality to use a space instead of a dash so it’s actually replaced. (Settings: Quality)

Thanks! didnt realize that the Quality naming was actual the names used in the renaming!

One thing: Every time I try to add this {MediaInfo.VideoDynamicRange} I get an error and cant save the string… I think this is an error

Yes and already fixed.

Wow that was quick… Thanks

Maybee one more error

{MediaInfo AudioFormat}.{MediaInfo AudioChannels}

does not provide Audioformat only the channels

Ahh that should be Codec instead of Format. We’ll have to fix that.