Version
Package Version
3.0.1.392-ls28 by linuxserver.io
Mono Version

Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
** DOCKER
Debug logs:
Rename options:

First of is {MediaInfo HDR} = {MediaInfo VideoDynamicRange} and which one works?

I am trying to replace Filebot and for some reason I cannot add the file data with a “.” between formats?

[WEBDL-720p.h264 EAC3.5.1]

[{Quality Title}.{MediaInfo Simple}.{MediaInfo HDR}.{MediaInfo AudioChannels}]

or
[{Quality Title}.{MediaInfo VideoCodec}.{MediaInfo HDR}.{MediaInfo AudioFormat}.{MediaInfo AudioChannels}]

Trying to get as much data as possible split by “.”
[WEBDL-720p.h264.HDR.AC3.5.1]

Filebot gives me:
[WEB-DL.720p.h264.8Bit.EAC3.6ch]

Its like the combination isnt allowing me any “.” I did remove the {MediaInfo Simple} and replaced it with {MediaInfo VideoCodec} and {MediaInfo AudioFormat} in order to split them up

Any other functions?

Also is there any way to change the country code letters to 3 digits?
(My entire collection is with 3 letters and I just noticed that Sonarr only uses 2
(Not a biggie)

Have you looked at the tokens the UI shows? I believe almost all of this is all covered in the naming help/token list within the UI (accessed by the question mark button after the input).

(Hint: use periods instead of spaces if you want Sonarr to use periods instead of spaces when renaming, the same as v2 had).

No, they come from TheTVDB, which uses 2 letters for country codes.

What about the above?

Not sure what you mean?
(Hint: use periods instead of spaces if you want Sonarr to use periods instead of spaces when renaming, the same as v2 had).

{MediaInfo VideoDynamicRange} is shown in that modal, so that’d be the one to use.

{MediaInfo.Simple} instead of {MediaInfo Simple} (you can also choose Period in the File Name Tokens (naming help) modal and Sonarr will show you the token + the result.

Thanks

Lats Q showing:

The output is always HDTV-720 not HDTV 720

You need to edit the quality to use a space instead of a dash so it’s actually replaced. (Settings: Quality)

Thanks! didnt realize that the Quality naming was actual the names used in the renaming!

One thing: Every time I try to add this {MediaInfo.VideoDynamicRange} I get an error and cant save the string… I think this is an error

Yes and already fixed.

Wow that was quick… Thanks

Maybee one more error

{MediaInfo AudioFormat}.{MediaInfo AudioChannels}

does not provide Audioformat only the channels

Ahh that should be Codec instead of Format. We’ll have to fix that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.