Sonarr v3 not found serials with parentheses

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.3.803-ls2 by linuxserver.io
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.34
Debug logs:
Description of issue: Sonarr not found serials with parentheses ()
example:

How to fix that?

Thank you.

To start, please post the relevant debug logs of it failing to parse.

No failing in debug logs. Just does not show the result with parentheses.

In jackett search:

In torrent website:

In sonarr app not found.

If Sonarr gets search results from an indexer or fetches the torrents from the client (and they’re in the right category) then Sonarr will try to parse them.

in sonarr indexer:

in jackett using this categories:

it is same and not working.

p.s. maybe you want to try? i can send torrent invitation

i havent looked at the parsing code in sonarr but its standard practice to put the year in brackets after the name when there are multiple shows with the same name, eg vikings, and vikings (2013).

i’ve never seen anyone put the series/ep numbers in brackets before but its up to them if they want to do their own thing.

if you put vikings s06e10 into the manual jackett search do you get any returns?

just that sonarr doesnt search for vikings, it includes the season/ep in there as well so you need to match the search query (which should be i the debug logs) to see what it would find.

I put vikings s06e10 into the manual jackett search and get this:

it is problem with jackett?

nope, it appears to be a problem with that specific indexer site. jackett just passes the search query through and their search appears to be extremely explicit, ie its doing a perfect match search.

can you go to that site and search from there? see if its web page generates the same results. if it does youll need to ask them if they will “fix” it

No results. It is a problem with website.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.