Sonarr, uTorrent sync issue

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.3.698
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.8.0.105
Debug logs:
Description of issue:
I have setup a new Qnap Nas with Sonarr 3, jackett 0.16.296 and mono. where it would go out to my Windows 10 Pc utorrent and download the information. Sonarr has no problem getting out and finding the file and downloading it.but now it would copy the file over to the Sort location Sonarr.i get " unable to determine if file is a sample"
i am new to the NAS world and been trying to figure this out for 4 days and so i am now turning to the pros.

Sounds like libmediainfo is not available, it should be coming from the QNAP package.

Without debug logs the pros can’t really help.

You’re pretty far behind and should update, it won’t fix this issue, but you still want to.

with the Libmediainfo i have read that it is attached to qmono and that an older version had it and the newer ones were taking it out? not sure how true that was but if that is the case how would one go about that?

like i said i am very new to working with a Nas and the tutorials haven’t shown fixes with how i been trying to connect things.

I was told it could also be the premissions within Windows 10 but not sure what premissions that would have to be as i know everything is connected from what i can tell.

It shou;d be part of the QSonarr package, not QMono. You’ll need to verify that it’s missing, if it is, maybe reinstalling the package will fix it? I’m not familiar with how QNAP packages work.

I don’t see how that’d be the case if Sonarr is running on the QNAP (based on your post saying it’s running under mono 6.8).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.